Join Our Association
Currently we are accepting applications for landlords to join the premier landlord association in Franklin County, Kansas.
Just call Karen Harris at (785) 242-9777 and request an application or
to download a PDF version of the application. Completed applications can be mailed to the following address:
1801 South Princeton
Ottawa, Kansas 66067
We are also accepting applications for associate members. If your business is directly related to helping a landlord then
we would ask you to download a copy of the Associate Membership Application document by
Who We Are
The Franklin County Area Landlords Association (FCALA), are area Landlords working together to improve our businesses, and
educating our organization on how to be good Landlords. If you have 1 or 100 properties, we can help you. If you've ever
had an issue or just one bad renter, joining will be worth it. Becoming a member can truly protect your rental property
or you from making costly mistakes.
- Access to this website and our rental phone line, along with yard signs to advertise your available rental property
- Access to sample rental documents including rental agreements and disclosure forms
- Access to Background Checks
- Informative Guest Speakers to improve your business
- Many years of experience is only a phone call away
- Keep up on legislation at the state level that will affect you as a Landlord
- Membership dues are payable during November.
- $70 per year for landlords
- $35 per year for associates
- We meet the 4th Monday of each month at the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, located at 109 East 2nd St in the Meeting Room at
7:00 PM. You are welcome to come check out a meeting before joining.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding becoming an association member.